Monday, February 1, 2010

The Art of Life

Art

Art and images is a part of my every day life. I see patterns, beauty, lines , color, shape combinations Kodak moments whenever och whennever I expect it. Therefore this print came up: "The art of life": travel, music, food, computing, shopping, environmental awareness, home decorating and love and also of course art.
Ok. I admit I left out "fart", it would at least be a part of my every day life with the kids and their sense of humor, and sometimes also mine, I admit again.

And I must admit one more thing. That "art" was one of the most boring things I knew when I was a little girl. Or so it was the word itself, which then meant boring abstract paintings, have-to-go-to-museums in school and bit of snobbish, which I did not really understand. How nice that you can change!

On Etsy here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Elie! I have made one more version, a bit more mischievous. Here:

    http://mininspiration.blogspot.com/2010/02/art-of-life-20.html

    (Use Google Translate if you would like to read the text!)

    ReplyDelete