Friday, January 8, 2010

About me

Hello!

I am Caroline and I live in the very south of Sweden. Two kids. One husband. One cat.
2010 will be my forth year blogging, I have been blogging in Swedish and now I want to start to blog in English too. Here you find my other blog: Min inspiration which means "My inspiration". Please have a look: images speaks any language and the blog is translable to Google-English.

If I could have only one program in my computer it would be Photoshop (of course with e-mail and internet-access built in): photography, graphic design and illustrations are my passions in life. Here on my blog Caro-lines images I present my images. I have started a webbshop too, where I put the images I like most.

If you want to contact me, please do so: caro.lines.images@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment